Designers – Brand, UX/UI, Production (Contract)
Smith + Connors is looking for designers with agency experience for remote contract positions immediately.
We are a brand-focused strategy, design, and website development studio. Our work encompasses brand identity, graphics, websites, branded environments, and communications. The partners work directly with clients across disciplines to produce exceptional strategies and assets for our purpose-driven organizations and businesses. We have extremely high standards, employ a collaborative design approach, and run a fast-paced environment. Our ethos: humanity, honesty, directness, clarity, and quality.
Smith + Connors specifically seeks diverse perspectives and ideas among design candidates. We are an inclusive studio committed to equity and diversity. This is an equal employment opportunity open to applicants within the United States.
Who We’re Looking For
Our studio is looking for a range of seasoned designers to execute on brands, websites, marketing campaigns, and more.
- Demonstrate a strong portfolio with experience in brand, typography, UX/UI.
- Note: Portfolio should indicate your role on each project and the other creative team members who contributed to and guided your work.
- Have agency experience and be effective and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Have expertise in modern design and layout programs (Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign; Figma, Google Docs + Slides; Canva)
The ideal candidate for Smith + Connors is:
- A true collaborator who loves to work with people (even if you also like to work alone).
- Deeply curious and passionate about design and communications.
- Energetic and enthusiastic about the work.
- Open to critique and learning from the team.
- Comfortable leaving your ego at the door and putting the work and client first.
- Open to an adaptive and collaborative design process.
Contract hourly rate
- Hourly rates are dependent on experience and will range from $50 – $90.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please be sure your cover letter answers the following questions:
- Tell us about yourself, your experience, and why you’re interested in applying for this position.
- Let us know if you have specific compensation requirements.